PO RUSSKIPOLSKIFRANCAISDEUTSCHENGLISHČESKYBRNO A OKOLÍ HANÁ LITOVELSKÉ POMORAVÍ NÍZKÝ JESENÍK HRUBÝ JESENÍK ŠUMPERK OKRES JESENÍK HLAVNÍ STRANA OKRES PŘEROV OKRES PROSTĚJOV OKRES OLOMOUC ŠUMPERK OKRES JESENÍK ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA
Saturday 30.08.2025
SEARCH
  Search centre
Krajský REJSTŘÍK
BASIC INFORMATION
  Olomoucký kraj
Zajímavosti kraje
Towns and municipalities
Euroregions
Microregions and associations
Picturesque regions
Sdružení a spolky
ACTUALITIES AND EVENTS
  Actualities and news
Kalendář akcí v kraji
Folk activities and festivals
Tourist activities
Fairs and exhibitions
Congresses and conferences
BALNEOLOGY
TOURISM AND LEISURE TIME
CULTUR, ENTERTAINMENT, SPORT
FOLKLORE AND TRADITIONS
NATURE AND ITS PROTECTION
ACCOMMODATION AND DINING
  Car-camping, camping site
Hotels, rest houses
Boarding houses
Chalets and cottages
Recreation areas
Further accommodation
Restaurants
Pleasant seating facilities
Further dining
Gastronomic specialities
COMMERCE AND SERVICES
  Services for motorists
Services
Shopping
Shopping centres
BUSINESS PROMOTION
  Investment opportunities
Exhibitions and exhibition grounds
Congress centres
Financial sector and insurance
Properties for sale
Industrial production
Food production

History of Polouvsí [ History ]

The village is firtly mentioned in sources in 1412 as Polowssye, it belonged to Hranice's demense. In the 15th century it was together with village Dub enlisted into Olomouc's municipal papers as independent knight estate. At that time there was evidently fortress in Polouvsí which protected a road from Pobečví to Poodří. Population was till the end of 17th century German, they lived off agriculture, fruit growing and truck-gardening. There was a mill in the village and later even saw-mill. It was assigned with breaks to a parish in Jeseník. School is here for the first time mentioned in 1789, after connecting to Jeseník nad Odrou the school was disestablished. Nowadays smaller children go to school in Jeseník nad Odrou, older children to Suchdol nad Odrou or to Starý Jičín. After World War II the German population was withdrawed and it was re-settled by immigrants predominantly from Wallachia. Collective farm was founded in 1954, later it was connected with collective farm Jesenicko based in Jeseník nad Odrou. Nowadays it stayed a part of Agricultural cooperative society Jesenicko and there is poultry farm.
Village sealing-stick was provided in 1766 and there was on it displayed broadleaved tree accompanying on both the sides by house with doors and two windows.

LOCATION


Type: History
LAST MODIFY: Ivana Náplavová org. 56, 01.12.2003 v 17:11 hodin
Copyright 1998-2025 © www.infoSystem.cz,
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®
FOLKLORNÍ AKCE A FESTIVALY
TURISTIKA